Subject: [PATCHv2 0/4] Make httpd tests run v2

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:54:16 +0200

v2 updates the commit messages as per the dicsussion after v1 and adds a
clean-up.

1/4, 2/4 are ready to go as discussed (commit messages updated).
3/4 is a new independent cleanup noted while being there.
4/4 is the old 3/3 and still WIP. Please hold back.

Michael J Gruber (4):
  t/lib-httpd: load mod_unixd
  t/lib-git-svn: check same httpd module dirs as lib-httpd
  t/t91*: donot say how to avoid the tests
  t/lib-git-svn: adjust config to apache 2.4 WIP

 t/lib-git-svn.sh                       | 17 +++++++++++++++--
 t/lib-httpd/apache.conf                |  3 +++
 t/t9100-git-svn-basic.sh               |  2 --
 t/t9158-git-svn-mergeinfo.sh           |  2 --
 t/t9160-git-svn-preserve-empty-dirs.sh |  1 -
 5 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.0.rc3.332.g886447c