Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] Fix how for-each-ref handles broken loose references

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:51:55 +0200

This reroll addresses all of the comments about v1 [1] and v2 [2].
Thanks to Stefan, Junio, and Peff for their comments about v2.

Changes since v2:

* Simplify logic flow in read_loose_refs().
* Remove unnecessary call to hashclr() in read_loose_refs().
* Improve a comment and commit message.

This patch series is also available from my GitHub account [3] as
branch for-each-ref-errors.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/270429
[2] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/270556
[3] https://github.com/mhagger/git

Michael Haggerty (4):
  t6301: new tests of for-each-ref error handling
  for-each-ref: report broken references correctly
  read_loose_refs(): simplify function logic
  read_loose_refs(): treat NULL_SHA1 loose references as broken

 builtin/for-each-ref.c         |  5 ++++
 refs.c                         | 29 ++++++++++++++++------
 t/t6301-for-each-ref-errors.sh | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 83 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t6301-for-each-ref-errors.sh

-- 
2.1.4