Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix file locking with retry and timeout on Windows

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 21:45:03 +0200

The first patch is the same that I posted earlier. It fixes a build
failure on Windows on master due to missing random/srandom.

The remaining 3 patches replace the select() invocation that waits
for a short time period by the version with poll() that we already
use in help.c. This is necessary because a select() call where all
three sets of file descriptors are empty is not supported on Windows.

Johannes Sixt (4):
  lockfile: replace random() by rand()
  help.c: wrap wait-only poll() invocation in sleep_millisec()
  lockfile: convert retry timeout computations to millisecond
  lockfile: wait using sleep_millisec() instead of select()

 cache.h    |  1 +
 help.c     |  2 +-
 lockfile.c | 31 +++++++++----------------------
 wrapper.c  |  5 +++++
 4 files changed, 16 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.3.2.245.gb5bf9d3