Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Fix handling of remotes with single-character names

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 23:08:17 +0200

The parsing of `remotes.<groupname>` was broken if any of the remotes
in the group has a name consisting of a single character.

The first patch fixes the bug; the others are general refactoring to
make the function a little bit clearer.

This series is based on maint, which I just noticed is still v2.4.7,
but it also rebases cleanly to master. It might make sense to apply
only the first patch to maint and the others only to master.

These patches are also available from my GitHub repository [1] as
branch "single-character-remotes".

Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhagger/git

Michael Haggerty (4):
  get_remote_group(): handle remotes with single-character names
  get_remote_group(): rename local variable "space" to "wordlen"
  get_remote_group(): eliminate superfluous call to strcspn()
  get_remote_group(): use skip_prefix()

 builtin/fetch.c | 14 ++++++--------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.4.6