Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Modernize t9300-fast-import

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:09:42 +0100

Some time ago, I had to dig into t9300-fast-import and found it quite
unhelpful that it does not follow our modern best-practices. This series
brings it up-to-date. I thought I submit it now while it is quiet in
the area.

The larger patches are best viewed using -w -color-words because the
regular patch text is ... overwhelming.

Improving shell coding style is outside the scope of this series. I mean
fixing eyesores such as 'cat >foo <<EOF && cat foo | sort > bar', or minor
things such as quoting <<\EOF when the here-doc does not require
substitutions.

In case the large patches don't make it to the list, the series is also
available from

  https://github.com/j6t/git.git modernize-t9300

Johannes Sixt (7):
  modernize t9300: single-quote placement and indentation
  modernize t9300: use test_must_fail
  modernize t9300: use test_must_be_empty
  modernize t9300: wrap lines after &&
  modernize t9300: use test_when_finished for clean-up
  modernize t9300: mark here-doc words to ignore tab indentation
  modernize t9300: move test preparations into test_expect_success

 t/t9300-fast-import.sh | 3629 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 1 file changed, 1822 insertions(+), 1807 deletions(-)

-- 
2.6.2.337.ga235d84