Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] gc: Clean garbage .bitmap files from pack dir

From: Doug Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:07:08 -0600

Updated version to prepare_packed_git based on additional feedback,
including Peff's idea to explicitly call out each file we want to
handle in gc.  Also adds a test case in t5304 to ensure files we
explicitly don't wnat to touch are not modified.

Doug Kelly (4):
  prepare_packed_git(): find more garbage
  t5304: Add test for .bitmap garbage files
  t5304: Ensure wanted files are not deleted
  gc: Clean garbage .bitmap files from pack dir

 builtin/count-objects.c | 16 ++++++----------
 builtin/gc.c            | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 cache.h                 |  4 +++-
 sha1_file.c             | 12 +++++++++---
 t/t5304-prune.sh        | 37 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.6.1