Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] handle multiline in-body headers

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:17:50 -0700

Changes since v2:
o Removed utf8 translation before scissors line check in
  check_inbody_header (I was thinking of support for encodings like
  UTF-16, but I guess those don't work with the current reencode_string
  anyway since it uses strlen internally)

With the above change, it is actually no longer necessary to make
is_scissors_line take plain char * (the second patch) - I think that
that patch still improves the code, but let me know if you want me to
remove it from this patch set.

Jonathan Tan (3):
  mailinfo: separate in-body header processing
  mailinfo: make is_scissors_line take plain char *
  mailinfo: handle in-body header continuations

 mailinfo.c                           | 116 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 mailinfo.h                           |   1 +
 t/t4150-am.sh                        |  23 +++++++
 t/t5100-mailinfo.sh                  |   2 +-
 t/t5100/info0018                     |   5 ++
 t/t5100/info0018--no-inbody-headers  |   5 ++
 t/t5100/msg0015                      |   2 -
 t/t5100/msg0018                      |   2 +
 t/t5100/msg0018--no-inbody-headers   |   8 +++
 t/t5100/patch0018                    |   6 ++
 t/t5100/patch0018--no-inbody-headers |   6 ++
 t/t5100/sample.mbox                  |  19 ++++++
 12 files changed, 159 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/info0018
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/info0018--no-inbody-headers
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/msg0018
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/msg0018--no-inbody-headers
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/patch0018
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/patch0018--no-inbody-headers

-- 
2.10.0.rc2.20.g5b18e70