Subject: [PATCH v5 0/5] urlmatch: allow wildcard-based matches

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:01:42 +0100

Hi,

this is version 5 of my patch series. The previous version can
be found at [1]. The use case is to be able to configure an HTTP
proxy for all subdomains of a domain where there are hundreds of
subdomains.

This includes only a single change, interdiff is included below.
The previous version had an embarassing bug because a variable
was not properly initialized in all cases, leading to undefined
behavior. I also verified that the patches work on top of
4e59582ff (Seventh batch for 2.12, 2017-01-23), where Junio
reported the test failures.

Regards
Patrick

Patrick Steinhardt (5):
  mailmap: add Patrick Steinhardt's work address
  urlmatch: enable normalization of URLs with globs
  urlmatch: split host and port fields in `struct url_info`
  urlmatch: include host in urlmatch ranking
  urlmatch: allow globbing for the URL host part

 .mailmap                 |   1 +
 Documentation/config.txt |   5 +-
 t/t1300-repo-config.sh   | 105 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 urlmatch.c               | 138 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 urlmatch.h               |  12 +++--
 5 files changed, 220 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0

diff --git a/urlmatch.c b/urlmatch.c
index bb5267732..6c12f1a48 100644
--- a/urlmatch.c
+++ b/urlmatch.c
@@ -552,7 +552,7 @@ int urlmatch_config_entry(const char *var, const char *value, void *cb)
 {
 	struct string_list_item *item;
 	struct urlmatch_config *collect = cb;
-	struct urlmatch_item matched;
+	struct urlmatch_item matched = {0};
 	struct url_info *url = &collect->url;
 	const char *key, *dot;
 	struct strbuf synthkey = STRBUF_INIT;