Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix a refname trimming problem in `log --bisect`

From: Michael Haggerty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:39:40 +0200

This is v2 of these patches. Thanks to Peff and Junio for their
feedback about v1 [1].

Changes since v1:

* Added a test and tweaked the commit message of the first patch.

As before, the second patch is optional. If it is omitted, it might
flush out any other bugs like this one in client code. If it is
included, regressions are less likely, but we won't learn about other
misuses of the API. I have no strong opinion either way.

Michael

[1] http://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Michael Haggerty (2):
  for_each_bisect_ref(): don't trim refnames
  prefix_ref_iterator_advance(): relax the check of trim length

 refs.c                     | 12 ++++++++++++
 refs.h                     |  5 ++++-
 refs/iterator.c            |  8 ++++----
 revision.c                 |  2 +-
 t/t6002-rev-list-bisect.sh | 14 ++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0