Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/4] Some patches for fsck for missing objects

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 16:29:58 -0700

This is an updated version of my previous patch [1], but without the
list of promises. It is somewhat different now because fsck cannot just
mark all promised objects as HAS_OBJ.

This could be adapted and incorporated into patch sets that have objects
missing from the local repo.

I split this up into 4 patches so that you can see how the changes in
fsck are being tested, but eventually these should probably be combined
into 1 patch.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/3420d[email-masked]/

Jonathan Tan (4):
  environment, fsck: introduce lazyobject extension
  fsck: support refs pointing to lazy objects
  fsck: support referenced lazy objects
  fsck: support lazy objects as CLI argument

 Documentation/technical/repository-version.txt |  7 ++
 builtin/fsck.c                                 | 23 ++++++-
 cache.h                                        |  2 +
 environment.c                                  |  1 +
 setup.c                                        |  7 +-
 t/t0410-lazy-object.sh                         | 95 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 133 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t0410-lazy-object.sh

-- 
2.14.0.rc0.400.g1c36432dff-goog