Subject: [PATCH 0/2] http: handle curl with vendor backports

From: "Tom G. Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 18:37:32 +0200

The curl packages provided by Red Hat for RHEL contain several
backports of features from later curl releases.
This causes problems with current version based checks in http.c.

Here is an overview of the features that have been backported:
7.10.6 (el3) Backports CURLPROTO_*
7.12.1 (el4) Backports CURLPROTO_*
7.15.5 (el5) Backports GSSAPI_DELEGATION_*
             Backports CURLPROTO_*
7.19.7 (el6) Backports GSSAPI_DELEGATION_*
             Backports CURL_SSL_VERSION_TLSv1_{0,1,2}
7.29.0 (el7) Backports CURL_SSL_VERSION_TLSv1_{0,1,2}

This patch series will update the current version based checks for
protocol restriction and GSSAPI delegation control support to ones
based on features to properly deal with the above listed backports.
The fine grained TLS version support does not seem to be
distinguishable via a preprocessor macro so I've left that alone.

I have build tested these changes against upstream curl 7.12.0 (fails),
7.12.1 and 7.15.5. I have also built and run the testsuite against the
Red Hat provided curl versions listed above.

Tom G. Christensen (2):
  http: Fix handling of missing CURLPROTO_*
  http: use a feature check to enable GSSAPI delegation control

 http.c | 10 ++++++----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.1