Subject: [PATCH 0/2] non-move patches in preparation for packfile.c

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:36:13 -0700

Thanks, I'll work on that.

In the meantime, could these 2 patches be merged in (after review, of
course) first? This will make the remaining set much easier to review,
as you can check most of them with the new --color-moved functionality
of diff.

Incidentally, after rebasing on "pu" and resolving the conflicts, I
noticed some "zebra stripes" (from --color-moved) where I didn't expect
time. I'll try to figure out that issue before I resend the rest of the
patches (which will be after the relevant branches are merged to
"next").

Jonathan Tan (2):
  sha1_file: set whence in storage-specific info fn
  sha1_file: remove read_packed_sha1()

 sha1_file.c | 39 +++++++--------------------------------
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.0.434.g98096fd7a8-goog