Subject: [PATCH v3 0/3] "diff --color-moved" with different heuristic

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:57:40 -0700

These patches are on sb/diff-color-move.

Patches 1 and 2 are unchanged.

If we're planning to cook a heuristic, we might as well try a better
one. What do you think of this? A heuristic of number of non-whitespace
characters, applied at the block level, and not dependent on the block's
neighbors.

As for the test, good point about testing the boundary conditions - I
have included another test that does that.

Jonathan Tan (3):
  diff: avoid redundantly clearing a flag
  diff: respect MIN_BLOCK_LENGTH for last block
  diff: define block by number of non-space chars

 Documentation/diff-options.txt |   8 +--
 diff.c                         |  44 +++++++++++---
 diff.h                         |   2 +-
 t/t4015-diff-whitespace.sh     | 129 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 4 files changed, 163 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.1.480.gb18f417b89-goog