Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] Rerolling ma/split-symref-update-fix

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 08:57:14 +0200

> I'll take Peff's hint, tweak/add comments for correctness and symmetry
> with the previous patch and add an if-BUG for symmetry.

Here's a reroll of ma/split-symref-update-fix. The first three patches
are v3 plus Michael's Reviewed-By.

The fourth is the conceptual fix of adding `refname` instead of "HEAD"
into the list of affected refnames.

Thanks all for comments, suggestions and help along the way.

Martin

Martin Ågren (4):
  refs/files-backend: add longer-scoped copy of string to list
  refs/files-backend: fix memory leak in lock_ref_for_update
  refs/files-backend: correct return value in lock_ref_for_update
  refs/files-backend: add `refname`, not "HEAD", to list

 refs/files-backend.c | 62 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 1 file changed, 44 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.1.460.g848a19d64