Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] bisect: assorted leak-fixes

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 21:24:27 +0100

This fixes a couple of leaks around `find_bisection(). The first patch
is new since v1 [1] to make the calling-convention of `find_bisection()`
less prone to misuse. Patch 2 is similar to v1, the only difference is
that the "while at it" has moved into patch 1. Patches 3 and 4 are
identical to v1.

Martin

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/4795[email-masked]/

Martin Ågren (4):
  bisect: change calling-convention of `find_bisection()`
  bisect: fix memory leak in `find_bisection()`
  bisect: fix off-by-one error in `best_bisection_sorted()`
  bisect: fix memory leak when returning best element

 bisect.h           | 12 +++++++++---
 bisect.c           | 33 +++++++++++++++++++--------------
 builtin/rev-list.c |  3 +--
 3 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.0.415.gac1375d7e