Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Cookie redaction during GIT_TRACE_CURL

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 16:28:00 -0800

Thanks, Eric. Changes in v2:
 - documented all environment variables introduced
 - made test more clear by ensuring that no cookie keys are suffixes or
   prefixes of others
 - tested empty value

As far as I can tell, it does not seem possible that Git generates a
cookie with no equals sign (like "Secure" or "HttpOnly" described in RFC
6265). When I try to craft a cookie file containing that (using
"Set-Cookie: Foo=; HttpOnly", for example), the no-equals-sign cookie
just disappears.

Jonathan Tan (2):
  http: support cookie redaction when tracing
  http: support omitting data from traces

 Documentation/git.txt       | 10 ++++++
 http.c                      | 82 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 t/t5551-http-fetch-smart.sh | 33 ++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 117 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.0.rc2.37.ge0d575025.dirty