Subject: [PATCH v4 00/12] A bunch of object_id conversions

From: Patryk Obara <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 01:13:10 +0100

Thank you, everyone, for review and thanks, Junio for queueing two
first patches - I removed them from v4, as there were no more comments
to them anyway.

Compared to v3:

Patch 2 (formerly 4)
- renamed all parameter names sha1_stat to oid_stat
- renamed static function load sha1_stat to load_oid_stat
- adjusted a comment, that included "sha1_stat" in text

Patch 11 (formerly 13)
- fixed a typo in the commit message

Hopefully, this will be the last iteration on this batch of object_id
conversions; I already have next batch prepared (I just need to clean
it up before sending).

Patryk Obara (12):
  sha1_file: convert pretend_sha1_file to object_id
  dir: convert struct sha1_stat to use object_id
  sha1_file: convert hash_sha1_file to object_id
  cache: clear whole hash buffer with oidclr
  match-trees: convert splice_tree to object_id
  commit: convert commit_tree* to object_id
  notes: convert combine_notes_* to object_id
  notes: convert write_notes_tree to object_id
  sha1_file: convert write_sha1_file to object_id
  sha1_file: convert force_object_loose to object_id
  sha1_file: convert write_loose_object to object_id
  sha1_file: rename hash_sha1_file_literally

 Documentation/technical/api-object-access.txt |   2 +-
 apply.c                                       |  12 +--
 blame.c                                       |   2 +-
 builtin/am.c                                  |   4 +-
 builtin/checkout.c                            |   3 +-
 builtin/commit-tree.c                         |   4 +-
 builtin/commit.c                              |   5 +-
 builtin/hash-object.c                         |   3 +-
 builtin/index-pack.c                          |   5 +-
 builtin/merge.c                               |   8 +-
 builtin/mktag.c                               |   6 +-
 builtin/mktree.c                              |  10 +--
 builtin/notes.c                               |   8 +-
 builtin/pack-objects.c                        |   2 +-
 builtin/receive-pack.c                        |  11 +--
 builtin/replace.c                             |   4 +-
 builtin/tag.c                                 |   2 +-
 builtin/unpack-objects.c                      |  11 ++-
 cache-tree.c                                  |  16 ++--
 cache.h                                       |  25 +++++--
 commit.c                                      |  15 ++--
 commit.h                                      |  11 +--
 convert.c                                     |   6 +-
 diffcore-rename.c                             |   4 +-
 dir.c                                         | 104 +++++++++++++-------------
 dir.h                                         |  12 +--
 log-tree.c                                    |   2 +-
 match-trees.c                                 |  46 ++++++------
 merge-recursive.c                             |   5 +-
 notes-cache.c                                 |   8 +-
 notes-merge.c                                 |   9 +--
 notes-utils.c                                 |   9 ++-
 notes-utils.h                                 |   3 +-
 notes.c                                       |  63 ++++++++--------
 notes.h                                       |  29 ++++---
 read-cache.c                                  |   6 +-
 sha1_file.c                                   | 100 +++++++++++++------------
 t/helper/test-dump-untracked-cache.c          |   4 +-
 38 files changed, 300 insertions(+), 279 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5be1f00a9a701532232f57958efab4be8c959a29
-- 
2.14.3