Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] roll back locks in various code paths

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 20:07:53 +0100

This is v2 of my series to always release locks. As before, there's a
conflict with pu, where the correct resolution is to take my version of
the conflicting hunk.

The only difference to v1 is in patch 3. I'll follow up with a patch to
address the confusing pattern which Peff mentioned and which fooled me
when I prepared v1.

Martin

Martin Ågren (5):
  sequencer: make lockfiles non-static
  sequencer: always roll back lock in `do_recursive_merge()`
  merge-recursive: always roll back lock in `merge_recursive_generic()`
  merge: always roll back lock in `checkout_fast_forward()`
  sequencer: do not roll back lockfile unnecessarily

 merge-recursive.c |  5 ++++-
 merge.c           | 12 +++++++++---
 sequencer.c       | 32 ++++++++++++++------------------
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.2.246.ga4ee44448f