Subject: [RFC PATCH v5 0/8] rebase-interactive

From: Wink Saville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:25:21 -0700

Reworked patch 1 so that all of the backend scriptlets
used by git-rebase use a normal function style invocation.

Merged the previous patch 2 and 3 have been squashed which
provides reviewers a little easier time to detect any changes
during extraction of the functions.

Wink Saville (8):
  rebase-interactive: simplify pick_on_preserving_merges
  rebase: update invocation of rebase dot-sourced scripts
  Indent function git_rebase__interactive
  Extract functions out of git_rebase__interactive
  Add and use git_rebase__interactive__preserve_merges
  Remove unused code paths from git_rebase__interactive
  Remove unused code paths from git_rebase__interactive__preserve_merges
  Remove merges_option and a blank line

 git-rebase--am.sh          |  11 --
 git-rebase--interactive.sh | 407 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 git-rebase--merge.sh       |  11 --
 git-rebase.sh              |   1 +
 4 files changed, 216 insertions(+), 214 deletions(-)

-- 
2.16.2