Subject: [PATCH 0/4] doc: cleaning up instances of \--

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:15:25 +0200

This is a patch series to convert \-- to -- in our documentation. The
first patch is a reiteration of 1c262bb7b2 (doc: convert \--option to
--option, 2015-05-13) to fix some instances that have appeared since.
The other three patches deal with standalone "\--" which we can't
always turn into "--" since it can be rendered as an em dash.

Martin

Martin Ågren (4):
  doc: convert \--option to --option
  doc: convert [\--] to [--]
  git-[short]log.txt: unify quoted standalone --
  git-submodule.txt: quote usage in monospace, drop backslash

 Documentation/git-format-patch.txt | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-log.txt          | 8 ++++----
 Documentation/git-push.txt         | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-shortlog.txt     | 6 +++---
 Documentation/git-submodule.txt    | 4 ++--
 Documentation/gitk.txt             | 2 +-
 6 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.252.gfe0a9eaf31