Subject: [PATCH 0/5] builtin/config.c: combined series '--type', '--default'

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:25:17 -0700

Hi,

Attached is a combination of my two series to add [--type=<type>] and
[--default=<valu>] to 'git-config(1)'.

I have not changed anything in these patches since their last review in
[1], [2], other than to:

  * Ensure that they merge cleanly into 'master' and,

  * Incorporate the patch that I sent to Junio in [3], to remove any
    decl-after-statement's.

My intention is that these patches will be easier to queue together and
at the same time, rather than individually. This was suggested to me by
Eric in [4].

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]
[2]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]
[3]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]
[4]: https://public-inbox.org/git/CAPig+cSr744Y293qvgLG8jLHdNsGypkHU6QUQ-AcOyk=[email-masked]

Taylor Blau (5):
  builtin/config.c: treat type specifiers singularly
  builtin/config.c: support `--type=<type>` as preferred alias for
    `--type`
  builtin/config: introduce `--default`
  config.c: introduce 'git_config_color' to parse ANSI colors
  builtin/config: introduce `color` type specifier

 Documentation/git-config.txt |  81 ++++++++++++--------
 builtin/config.c             | 143 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 config.c                     |  10 +++
 config.h                     |   1 +
 t/t1300-repo-config.sh       |  93 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t1310-config-default.sh    |  36 +++++++++
 6 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t1310-config-default.sh

--
2.17.0