Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Supporting partial clones in protocol v2

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 15:22:19 -0700

This patch set is built on "next". (I had to build it on "next" because
bw/protocol-v2 is built on v2.16, which does not have support for
partial clones.)

Partial clones and protocol v2 were built independently, so here is a
patch to support partial clones in protocol v2.

One thing I am a little unhappy about is the fact that the upload-pack
config has to be read in multiple places, but perhaps there is no choice
about that.

Jonathan Tan (2):
  upload-pack: fix error message typo
  {fetch,upload}-pack: support filter in protocol v2

 Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt |  9 +++
 fetch-pack.c                            | 23 +++++-
 t/t5701-git-serve.sh                    | 15 ++++
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh                  | 97 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 upload-pack.c                           | 14 +++-
 5 files changed, 151 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.441.gb46fe60e1d-goog