Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] gitk: improve handling of submodules in the file list panel

From: Alex Riesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 14:35:24 +0200

From: Alex Riesen <[email-masked]>

Currently, the submodule entries in the file list panel are mostly ignored.
This series attempts to improve the situation by showing part of submodule
history when focusing it in the file list panel and by adding a menu element
to start gitk in the submodule (similar to git gui).

This iteration does not address the behaviour of file list panel in tree mode
when gitk is started from a subdirectory (gitk strictly limits the file
listing to the files in that repository, without a way out).
I would like to hear some more opinions regarding changing its behaviour to
always list the full tree.

Alex Riesen (2):
  gitk: show part of submodule log instead of empty pane when listing
    trees
  gitk: add an option to run gitk on an item in the file list

 gitk | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 46 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.0.593.g2029711e64

---
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus