Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] filter: support for excluding all trees and blobs

From: Matthew DeVore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:14:27 -0700

Applied the following changes suggested by [email-masked]:
 - Change the filter name from tree:none to tree:0 to make room for
   future improvements which allow filtering based on depth.
 - Made a separate filter logic function and filter data struct for
   tree:0 rather than share it with blob:none. I would usually prefer
   making the code less redundant whenever possible, but since there
   are plans to extend this in the future, it makes more sense to have
   this separate.

Matthew DeVore (5):
  list-objects: store common func args in struct
  list-objects: refactor to process_tree_contents
  rev-list: handle missing tree objects properly
  revision: mark non-user-given objects instead
  list-objects-filter: implement filter tree:0

 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt     |   3 +
 builtin/rev-list.c                     |  10 +-
 list-objects-filter-options.c          |   4 +
 list-objects-filter-options.h          |   1 +
 list-objects-filter.c                  |  50 ++++++
 list-objects.c                         | 236 +++++++++++++------------
 revision.c                             |   1 -
 revision.h                             |  10 +-
 t/t5317-pack-objects-filter-objects.sh |  40 +++++
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh               |  27 +++
 t/t6112-rev-list-filters-objects.sh    |  13 ++
 11 files changed, 274 insertions(+), 121 deletions(-)

-- 
2.18.0.597.ga71716f1ad-goog