Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] Cleanup tests for test_cmp argument ordering and "|" placement

From: Matthew DeVore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 17:02:34 -0700

As requested in:
 https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
this patchset corrects ordering of test_cmp arguments and | placement.

The request didn't explicitly state whether all the tests should be cleaned up,
but I did clean up as much as I reasonably could.

The linked mail above also requested cleaning up flag/positional arg ordering so
that flags appear first. The amount of wrong ordering I could find was small, so
I put that cleanup in the other patchset.

Matthew DeVore (2):
  t/*: fix pipe placement and remove \'s
  t/*: fix ordering of expected/observed arguments

 t/lib-gpg.sh                           |   4 +-
 t/t0000-basic.sh                       |   2 +-
 t/t0021-conversion.sh                  |   4 +-
 t/t1006-cat-file.sh                    |   8 +-
 t/t1300-config.sh                      |   9 +-
 t/t1303-wacky-config.sh                |   4 +-
 t/t2101-update-index-reupdate.sh       |   2 +-
 t/t3200-branch.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t3320-notes-merge-worktrees.sh       |   4 +-
 t/t3400-rebase.sh                      |   8 +-
 t/t3417-rebase-whitespace-fix.sh       |   6 +-
 t/t3702-add-edit.sh                    |   4 +-
 t/t3903-stash.sh                       |   8 +-
 t/t3905-stash-include-untracked.sh     |   2 +-
 t/t4025-hunk-header.sh                 |   2 +-
 t/t4117-apply-reject.sh                |   6 +-
 t/t4124-apply-ws-rule.sh               |  30 +-
 t/t4138-apply-ws-expansion.sh          |   2 +-
 t/t5317-pack-objects-filter-objects.sh | 364 ++++++++++++++-----------
 t/t5318-commit-graph.sh                |   2 +-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh                  |   5 +-
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh               |  30 +-
 t/t5701-git-serve.sh                   |  14 +-
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh                 |  10 +-
 t/t6023-merge-file.sh                  |  12 +-
 t/t6027-merge-binary.sh                |   4 +-
 t/t6031-merge-filemode.sh              |   2 +-
 t/t6112-rev-list-filters-objects.sh    | 227 ++++++++-------
 t/t7201-co.sh                          |   4 +-
 t/t7406-submodule-update.sh            |   8 +-
 t/t7508-status.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t7800-difftool.sh                    |   2 +-
 t/t9100-git-svn-basic.sh               |   2 +-
 t/t9101-git-svn-props.sh               |   4 +-
 t/t9133-git-svn-nested-git-repo.sh     |   6 +-
 t/t9600-cvsimport.sh                   |   2 +-
 t/t9603-cvsimport-patchsets.sh         |   4 +-
 t/t9604-cvsimport-timestamps.sh        |   4 +-
 38 files changed, 452 insertions(+), 363 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.397.gdd90340f6a-goog