Subject: [PATCH 0/4] git-commit-graph.txt: various cleanups

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:30:31 +0200

The first patch is a bug-fix. The second applies some more
`monospace`-ing, which should also be good thing.

The last two patches are based on my understanding that `git
commit-graph` handles the "commit graph file", without a dash. If that's
correct, there might be more such cleanups to be made in other parts of
git.git. If the dash should actually be there, I could do these changes
in the other direction. Or maybe dash-vs-no-dash is not an actual
problem at all...

Martin

Martin Ågren (4):
  git-commit-graph.txt: fix bullet lists
  git-commit-graph.txt: typeset more in monospace
  git-commit-graph.txt: refer to "*commit* graph file"
  git-commit-graph.txt: refer to the "commit graph file" without dash

 Documentation/git-commit-graph.txt | 29 +++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.216.g2d3b1c576c