Subject: [PATCH v9 0/8] filter: support for excluding all trees and blobs

From: Matthew DeVore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 13:31:56 -0700

Since v8, I cleaned up the test scripts in the following ways:
 - correct order of expect/actual arguments to test_cmp
 - correct pipe placement
 - put flags before positional arguments

Also, removed some junk in the commit message of the 5th patch.

Thank you,

Matthew DeVore (8):
  list-objects: store common func args in struct
  list-objects: refactor to process_tree_contents
  list-objects: always parse trees gently
  rev-list: handle missing tree objects properly
  revision: mark non-user-given objects instead
  list-objects-filter: use BUG rather than die
  list-objects-filter-options: do not over-strbuf_init
  list-objects-filter: implement filter tree:0

 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt     |   5 +
 builtin/rev-list.c                     |  11 +-
 list-objects-filter-options.c          |  19 +-
 list-objects-filter-options.h          |   1 +
 list-objects-filter.c                  |  60 ++++++-
 list-objects.c                         | 232 +++++++++++++------------
 revision.c                             |   1 -
 revision.h                             |  26 ++-
 t/t0410-partial-clone.sh               |  45 +++++
 t/t5317-pack-objects-filter-objects.sh |  41 +++++
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh               |  41 +++++
 t/t6112-rev-list-filters-objects.sh    |  42 +++++
 12 files changed, 396 insertions(+), 128 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.444.g18242da7ef-goog