Subject: [PATCH 0/2] commit-graph: more leak fixes

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 17:36:21 +0200

Hi Derrick,

These two patches on top of yours make the test suite (i.e., the subset
of it that I run) leak-free with respect to builtin/commit-graph.c and
commit-graph.c.

The first could be squashed into your patch 1/2. It touches the same
function, but it requires a different usage to trigger, so squashing it
in would require broadening the scope. I understand if you don't want to
do that.

If you want to pick these up as part of your re-roll in any way, shape
or form, go ahead. If not, they can go in separately, either in parallel
or after your series lands. Whatever the destiny of this posting, I'll
follow through as appropriate.

Martin

Martin Ågren (2):
  commit-graph: free `struct packed_git` after closing it
  builtin/commit-graph.c: UNLEAK variables

 builtin/commit-graph.c | 11 ++++++-----
 commit-graph.c         |  1 +
 2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.329.g76f2f5c1e3