Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/2] add fuzzing targets for use with LLVM libFuzzer

From: Josh Steadmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 16:01:27 -0700

libFuzzer[1] is a fuzzing engine included in recent versions of LLVM. It
is used by OSS-Fuzz[2] for continuous fuzzing of OSS projects.

This series adds two basic fuzzing targets covering packfile header and
index code. It is not particularly portable, and requires the use of
LLVM v4.0 (the latest version available on my workstation). I would
particularly appreciate advice on how to make the Makefile more
portable.

[1]: https://llvm.org/docs/LibFuzzer.html
[2]: https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz

Josh Steadmon (2):
  fuzz: Add basic fuzz testing target.
  fuzz: Add fuzz testing for packfile indices.

 .gitignore          |  3 +++
 Makefile            | 33 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 fuzz-pack-headers.c | 14 ++++++++++++++
 fuzz-pack-idx.c     | 13 +++++++++++++
 packfile.c          | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 packfile.h          | 13 +++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 fuzz-pack-headers.c
 create mode 100644 fuzz-pack-idx.c

-- 
2.19.0.605.g01d371f741-goog