Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] A few Asciidoctor-fixes

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:28:56 +0100

This series addresses a few instances where our documentation renders
badly in Asciidoctor, compared to Asciidoc. The changes made are exactly
the same as in v1 [1], but the first commit message is corrected, and
the two patches 2/4 and 3/4 are now just a single patch 2/3.

Thanks Peff for your comments on v1.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Martin Ågren (3):
  git-column.txt: fix section header
  Documentation: do not nest open blocks
  git-status.txt: render tables correctly under Asciidoctor

 Documentation/git-column.txt       |   2 +-
 Documentation/git-init.txt         |   4 -
 Documentation/git-status.txt       | 162 +++++++++++++++--------------
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt |   4 -
 4 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1