Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Teach submodule set-branch subcommand

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 22:32:53 -0800

Currently, there is no way to set the branch of a submodule without
manually manipulating the .gitmodules file. This patchset introduces a
porcelain command that enables this.

Changes since v1:
	* Fixed incorrect usage of OPT_CMDMODE

Denton Liu (3):
  git-submodule.txt: document default behavior without --branch
  submodule--helper: teach config subcommand --unset
  submodule: teach set-branch subcommand

 Documentation/git-submodule.txt        | 10 ++-
 builtin/submodule--helper.c            | 18 +++--
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |  5 +-
 git-submodule.sh                       | 75 +++++++++++++++++++--
 t/t7411-submodule-config.sh            |  9 +++
 t/t7419-submodule-set-branch.sh        | 93 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 198 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t7419-submodule-set-branch.sh

-- 
2.20.1.522.g5f42c252e9