Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Document git-submodule's default behavior

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 01:56:05 -0800

Thanks for the suggestion, Duy.

While I was fixing that up, I noticed a few other discrepancies so I
decided to fix those up too.

Changes since v1:

* Incorporate Duy's suggestion of "The default command is '...'"
* Fix additional discrepancies between git-remote and git-submodule (on the
  submodule side)

Denton Liu (3):
  git-remote.txt: be specific about default behavior
  git-submodule.txt: make subcommands underlined
  submodule: document default behavior

 Documentation/git-remote.txt    |  4 ++--
 Documentation/git-submodule.txt | 22 +++++++++++++---------
 git-submodule.sh                |  3 ++-
 3 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1.522.gd8785cdd01