Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Protocol v2 fix: http and auth

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:06:34 -0800

Peff noticed an issue with my http auth in protocol v2 patch earlier
[1], and in the ensuing discussion, I thought that it would be best to
make v2 use post_rpc() as well (to be the same as v0/v1) instead of
using its own functions, to fix this issue and try to avoid a similar
issue in the future. Besides that, there is also a net reduction in
lines of code.

So here are the patches. First 4 are refactoring - the last one has the
actual change. This is on the master branch.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Jonathan Tan (5):
  remote-curl: reduce scope of rpc_state.argv
  remote-curl: reduce scope of rpc_state.stdin_preamble
  remote-curl: reduce scope of rpc_state.result
  remote-curl: refactor reading into rpc_state's buf
  remote-curl: use post_rpc() for protocol v2 also

 pkt-line.c             |   2 +-
 pkt-line.h             |   1 +
 remote-curl.c          | 351 ++++++++++++++++++-----------------------
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh |  26 ++-
 4 files changed, 181 insertions(+), 199 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.0.271.gfe8321ec05.dirty