Subject: [PATCH v3 0/1] Document git-submodule's default behavior

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 01:26:37 -0800

Thanks for the review, Junio.

Changes since v1:

* Incorporate Duy's suggestion of "The default command is '...'"
* Fix additional discrepancies between git-remote and git-submodule (on the
  submodule side)

Changes since v2:

* Revert "The default command is '...'" back to original text
* Drop "git-remote.txt: be specific about default behavior" as a
  consequence of the above
* Drop "git-submodule.txt: make subcommands underlined" as this was
  unwanted

Denton Liu (1):
  submodule: document default behavior

 Documentation/git-submodule.txt | 4 ++++
 git-submodule.sh                | 3 ++-
 2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.20.1.522.gd8785cdd01