Subject: [PATCH 0/3] asciidoctor-extensions: fix spurious space after linkgit

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 21:02:37 +0100

Patch 3/3 gets rid of a spurious space which shows up immediately after
Asciidoctor has expanded linkgit:foo[bar] if the macro is followed by
punctuation such as a comma, period or closing parenthesis.

Patch 2/3 adds a missing dependency to the makefile, so that the docs
will actually be rebuilt with that final patch. Patch 1/3 isn't needed
for this series, but could help someone in the future, similar to how
already having patch 2/3 would have helped me...

Martin Ågren (3):
  Documentation/Makefile: add missing xsl dependencies for manpages
  Documentation/Makefile: add missing dependency on
    asciidoctor-extensions
  asciidoctor-extensions: fix spurious space after linkgit

 Documentation/Makefile                  | 4 ++--
 Documentation/asciidoctor-extensions.rb | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0