Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] asciidoctor-extensions: fix spurious space after linkgit

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:17:51 +0100

Just like v1 [1], this v2 removes a spurious space which shows up in a
large number of places in our manpages when Asciidoctor expands the
linkgit:foo[bar] macro. The only difference is a new paragraph in the
commit message of the first patch to explain why we need to explicitly
list a file we depend on.

Thanks Eric and brian for your comments on v1.

[1] https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Martin Ågren (3):
  Documentation/Makefile: add missing xsl dependencies for manpages
  Documentation/Makefile: add missing dependency on
    asciidoctor-extensions
  asciidoctor-extensions: fix spurious space after linkgit

 Documentation/Makefile                  | 4 ++--
 Documentation/asciidoctor-extensions.rb | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0