Subject: [PATCH 0/5] fixing a few Asciidoc/tor differences

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 07:30:13 +0100

I've got a W-I-P series to teach our doc-diff tool to diff between
AsciiDoc and Asciidoctor. It looks promising, and here are a few fixes
that fell out from my first round of testing things.

The W-I-P doc-diff is able to find three types of problems, as shown by
these patches. One is where Asciidoctor trips on something, but Asciidoc
doesn't. There's the other way around. And sometimes they both stumble,
but differently.

Based on maint.

Martin Ågren (5):
  config/diff.txt: drop spurious backtick
  config/fsck.txt: avoid starting line with dash
  git.txt: remove empty line before list continuation
  git-svn.txt: drop escaping '\' that ends up being rendered
  Documentation: turn middle-of-line tabs into spaces

 Documentation/config/diff.txt       |  4 ++--
 Documentation/config/fsck.txt       |  6 +++---
 Documentation/config/gc.txt         |  2 +-
 Documentation/config/gpg.txt        |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-config.txt        |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-grep.txt          |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-http-backend.txt  |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-ls-remote.txt     |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-notes.txt         |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-svn.txt           | 10 +++++-----
 Documentation/git.txt               |  1 -
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt     |  2 +-
 Documentation/gitremote-helpers.txt |  2 +-
 Documentation/gitweb.conf.txt       |  2 +-
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt  |  2 +-
 15 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0