Subject: [PATCH 0/2] cherry-pick/revert cleanup scissors fix

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 02:30:25 -0800

As I stated earlier[1], I discovered today that git revert (and thus,
git cherry-pick as well) do not place the scissors line properly as
well. This patchset adds a scissors line when conflicts arise in both
cherry-pick and revert, which fixes the same bug present in git-merge
earlier.

This patchset should apply on top of dl/merge-cleanup-scissors-fix.

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/20190306014143.GA2580@dev-l/

Denton Liu (2):
  t3507: cleanup space after redirection operators
  cherry-pick/revert: add scissors line on merge conflict

 Documentation/git-cherry-pick.txt |   7 ++
 Documentation/git-revert.txt      |   7 ++
 builtin/merge.c                   |  13 +---
 builtin/revert.c                  |   5 ++
 sequencer.c                       |  22 +++---
 sequencer.h                       |   3 +-
 t/t3507-cherry-pick-conflict.sh   | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 7 files changed, 138 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
2.19.1.6.g4de041ebd8.dirty