Subject: [PATCH v7 0/8] Fix scissors bug during conflict

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:42:27 -0700

This is a complete replacement for dl/merge-cleanup-scissors-fix.

Previous discussion on the cherry-pick/revert changes can be found here[1].

Changes since revert/cherry-pick v3:

* Rebased on top of latest master
* Reordered and squashed patches
* Added populate_opts_cb and save_opts to save default_msg_cleanup at Phillip's suggestion

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/T/#u

Denton Liu (8):
  t7600: clean up 'merge --squash c3 with c7' test
  t3507: cleanup space after redirection operators
  commit: extract cleanup_mode functions to sequencer
  sequencer.c: remove duplicate code
  merge: cleanup messages like commit
  merge: add scissors line on merge conflict
  sequencer.c: define get_config_from_cleanup
  cherry-pick/revert: add scissors line on merge conflict

 Documentation/git-cherry-pick.txt |   7 ++
 Documentation/git-revert.txt      |   7 ++
 Documentation/merge-options.txt   |   7 ++
 builtin/commit.c                  |  45 +++++------
 builtin/merge.c                   |  40 ++++++++--
 builtin/pull.c                    |   6 ++
 builtin/rebase--interactive.c     |   2 +-
 builtin/revert.c                  |   5 ++
 sequencer.c                       | 102 ++++++++++++++++++++-----
 sequencer.h                       |  10 ++-
 t/t3507-cherry-pick-conflict.sh   | 120 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 t/t7600-merge.sh                  |  53 ++++++++++++-
 t/t7604-merge-custom-message.sh   |  61 +++++++++++++++
 wt-status.c                       |  12 ++-
 wt-status.h                       |   1 +
 15 files changed, 398 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6e0cc6776106079ed4efa0cc9abace4107657abf
-- 
2.21.0.370.g4fdb13b891