Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/3] implement composite filters

From: Matthew DeVore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:56:48 -0700

Here is a first stab at composite filters. It does not actually support omits,
but the biggest difficulties of the implementation are already addressed. So I
decided to send out an early version to give interested people an idea of just
what is needed to implement it, and then give them a chance to change my mind
(Jonathan T. especially was concerned about code complexity).

Thank you,

Matthew DeVore (3):
  list-objects-filter: refactor into a context struct
  list-objects-filter-options: error is localizeable
  list-objects-filter: implement composite filters

 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt     |   8 +
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash |   2 +-
 list-objects-filter-options.c          | 132 +++++++++++-
 list-objects-filter-options.h          |  14 +-
 list-objects-filter.c                  | 272 ++++++++++++++++---------
 list-objects-filter.h                  |  31 ++-
 list-objects.c                         |  45 ++--
 t/t6112-rev-list-filters-objects.sh    | 108 +++++++++-
 8 files changed, 470 insertions(+), 142 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0