Subject: [PATCH v4 00/10] Filter combination

From: Matthew DeVore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:40:06 -0700

I had to rebase this onto the latest master rev. master now has the patch which
disables the sparse:path filter, and v3 of this patch set has conflicts with it.
This version does not so it can be patched in and tried out by others.

I have re-run the test suite on each commit. Sorry for the spamminess.

Thanks,

Matthew DeVore (10):
  list-objects-filter: make API easier to use
  list-objects-filter: put omits set in filter struct
  list-objects-filter-options: always supply *errbuf
  list-objects-filter: implement composite filters
  list-objects-filter-options: move error check up
  list-objects-filter-options: make filter_spec a string_list
  strbuf: give URL-encoding API a char predicate fn
  list-objects-filter-options: allow mult. --filter
  list-objects-filter-options: clean up use of ALLOC_GROW
  list-objects-filter-options: make parser void

 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt  |  16 ++
 builtin/clone.c                     |   8 +-
 builtin/fetch.c                     |   9 +-
 builtin/rev-list.c                  |   6 +-
 cache.h                             |  22 ++
 credential-store.c                  |   9 +-
 fetch-pack.c                        |  20 +-
 http.c                              |   6 +-
 list-objects-filter-options.c       | 267 ++++++++++++++++++----
 list-objects-filter-options.h       |  57 ++++-
 list-objects-filter.c               | 332 +++++++++++++++++++++-------
 list-objects-filter.h               |  35 ++-
 list-objects.c                      |  55 ++---
 strbuf.c                            |  15 +-
 strbuf.h                            |   7 +-
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh            |  19 ++
 t/t6112-rev-list-filters-objects.sh | 194 +++++++++++++++-
 transport-helper.c                  |  10 +-
 transport.c                         |   1 +
 upload-pack.c                       |  13 +-
 url.c                               |   6 +
 url.h                               |   8 +
 22 files changed, 874 insertions(+), 241 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0