Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Makefile: run coccicheck on all non-upstream sources

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:44:25 -0700

Before, when we ran coccicheck, it would only run on files that are
currently being compiled. However, this leaves us with a blindspot where
Windows-only sources are not checked since Coccinelle does not run on
Windows.

This patchset addresses this by making the "coccicheck" target run
against all source files in the repository, except for source files that
are pulled from some upstream source.

This patchset should serve as a continuation of the original discussion
about running coccicheck on all sources[1].

These patches depend on "ds/midx-expire-repack" and "dl/compat-cleanup".

[1]: https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

Denton Liu (2):
  Makefile: define UPSTREAM_SOURCES
  Makefile: run coccicheck on more source files

 Makefile | 18 ++++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.248.g3a9dd8fb08