Subject: [PATCH 0/4] fix user-manual with Asciidoctor

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:57:55 +0200

This series makes user-manual.html and user-manual.pdf render well with
Asciidoctor. The first patch is a while-at-it. The other three patches
then align Asciidoctor-rendering with AsciiDoc, first with two
bigger-scope patches, then with a local ASCII-art fix.

I was happily surprised that there weren't more issues like the one
fixed by patch 4/4. After this series, scrolling through AsciiDoc- vs
Asciidoctor-rendered versions of the user manual side by side is a quite
pleasant experience.

Tested with Asciidoctor 1.5.5 and 1.5.7, but also with 2.0.10 using
brian's recent work on getting 2.x to build the docs.

Martin

Martin Ågren (4):
  user-manual.txt: add missing section label
  user-manual.txt: change header notation
  asciidoctor-extensions.rb: handle "book" doctype in linkgit
  user-manual.txt: render ASCII art correctly under Asciidoctor

 Documentation/asciidoctor-extensions.rb |   7 +-
 Documentation/user-manual.txt           | 377 +++++++++---------------
 2 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 247 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0