Subject: [PATCH 0/2] dl/format-patch-notes-config-fixup: clean up some leftoverbits

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:49:44 -0800

This series gives 'dl/format-patch-notes-config-fixup' a few polishing
touches. First of all, we document the behaviour of multiple
`format.notes` configuration variables so that end-users are aware of
the change.

Also, Eric Sunshine suggested some cleanup in the previous round, like
breaking the monolithic set_display_notes() into multiple smaller
functions and not using the return value of the function to assign to
`show_notes`.

Denton Liu (2):
  config/format.txt: clarify behavior of multiple format.notes
  notes: break set_display_notes() into smaller functions

 Documentation/config/format.txt | 18 +++++++++++++-
 builtin/log.c                   |  7 +++++-
 notes.c                         | 43 ++++++++++++++++++---------------
 notes.h                         | 19 +++++++++------
 revision.c                      |  6 ++---
 revision.h                      |  2 +-
 6 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0.627.geba02921db