Subject: [PATCH 0/6] fix test failure with busybox

From: Đoàn Trần Công Danh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:00:01 +0700

Despite some non-compiance from busybox's sh(1), grep(1), diff(1),
Alpine Linux is still a popular choice for container these days.

Fix false-positive failure in testsuite when run in Alpine Linux.

t5703.{4,5,6,7} is still failing.
Despite git pack-objects behaves correctly,
upload-pack.c works incorrectly on this platform.

I haven't dig deeper, yet.

Đoàn Trần Công Danh (6):
  t4061: use POSIX compliance regex(7)
  test-lib-functions: test_cmp: eval $GIT_TEST_CMP
  t5003: skip conversion test if unzip -a is unavailable
  t5616: use rev-parse instead to get HEAD's object_id
  t7063: use POSIX find(1) syntax
  t4124: fix test for non-compliance diff

 t/t4061-diff-indent.sh            |  2 +-
 t/t4124-apply-ws-rule.sh          |  6 ++++++
 t/t5003-archive-zip.sh            | 20 ++++++++++++++------
 t/t5616-partial-clone.sh          |  2 +-
 t/t7063-status-untracked-cache.sh |  2 +-
 t/test-lib-functions.sh           |  2 +-
 6 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.0.rc2.234.g969ad452ca