Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Honour and Document --no-gpg-sign

From: Đoàn Trần Công Danh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 17:15:29 +0700

The subcommand `git commit` supports a `--no-gpg-sign` argument, which is
useful incases where e.g. a GPG key is specified in `.gitconfig`,
but is located on a hardware key that may not currently be attached to
the system.

Multiple commands that understand --gpg-sign but haven't understand
--no-gpg-sign, yet.

Also, document more commands that honours --no-gpg-sign

Change since v1:
- FREE_AND_NULL as soon as possible
- update test code for rebase --no-gpg-sign
- revert (--edit which is default in tty) now honours --no-gpg-sign
- cherry-pick --edit now honours --no-gpg-sign
- add more documentation

Đoàn Trần Công Danh (5):
  rebase.c: honour --no-gpg-sign
  cherry-pick/revert: honour --no-gpg-sign in all case
  Documentation: document am --no-gpg-sign
  Documentation: reword commit --no-gpg-sign
  Documentation: document merge option --no-gpg-sign

 Documentation/git-am.txt          |  4 +-
 Documentation/git-cherry-pick.txt |  5 +-
 Documentation/git-commit.txt      |  8 ++-
 Documentation/git-rebase.txt      |  5 +-
 Documentation/git-revert.txt      |  5 +-
 Documentation/merge-options.txt   |  5 +-
 builtin/rebase.c                  |  7 +--
 sequencer.c                       |  2 +
 t/t3435-rebase-gpg-sign.sh        | 71 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t3514-cherry-pick-revert-gpg.sh | 86 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 185 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3435-rebase-gpg-sign.sh
 create mode 100755 t/t3514-cherry-pick-revert-gpg.sh

-- 
2.26.0.334.g6536db25bb