Subject: [PATCH 0/8] t: replace incorrect test_must_fail usage (part 4)

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 04:54:38 -0400

The overall scope of these patches is to replace inappropriate uses of
test_must_fail. IOW, we should only allow test_must_fail to run on `git`
and `test-tool`. Ultimately, we will conclude by making test_must_fail
error out on non-git commands. An advance view of the final series can
be found here[1].

This is the fourth part. It focuses on t[6-9]*.sh.

The first part can be found here[2]. The second part can be found
here[3]. The third part can be found here[4].

[1]: (may be rebased at any time) https://github.com/Denton-L/git/tree/ready/cleanup-test-must-fail2
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[3]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[4]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Denton Liu (8):
  t6030: use test_path_is_missing()
  t7408: replace incorrect uses of test_must_fail
  t7508: don't use `test_must_fail test_cmp`
  t9141: use test_path_is_missing()
  t9160: use test_path_is_missing()
  t9164: don't use `test_must_fail test_cmp`
  t9819: don't use test_must_fail with p4
  t9902: don't use `test_must_fail __git_*`

 t/t6030-bisect-porcelain.sh            |  8 ++++----
 t/t7408-submodule-reference.sh         |  8 ++++----
 t/t7508-status.sh                      |  2 +-
 t/t9141-git-svn-multiple-branches.sh   |  8 ++++----
 t/t9160-git-svn-preserve-empty-dirs.sh |  4 ++--
 t/t9164-git-svn-dcommit-concurrent.sh  |  4 ++--
 t/t9819-git-p4-case-folding.sh         |  2 +-
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  | 12 ++++++------
 8 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.0.159.g23e2136ad0