Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] shallow.c: reset shallow-ness after updating

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 18:25:36 -0600

Hi,

Here is an updated version of the patch that I sent above (which was
itself an updated version of a patch that I sent to some other
sub-thread...).

In this version, I added an extra patch at the beginning to clean up
some surrounding tests in t5537 so the new ones are added both in a good
style, and in a way that is consistent with the surrounding code.

I also adopted a suggestion from Junio that introduces
'{commit,rollback}_shallow_file()' as thin wrappers around
'{commit,rollback}_lock_file()', which makes this whole thing a lot
tidier.

Thanks in advance for another look...

Taylor Blau (2):
  t5537: use test_write_lines, indented heredocs for readability
  shallow.c: use '{commit,rollback}_shallow_file'

 builtin/receive-pack.c   |  4 +-
 commit.h                 |  2 +
 fetch-pack.c             | 10 ++--
 shallow.c                | 30 ++++++++----
 t/t5537-fetch-shallow.sh | 99 +++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 5 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

--
2.26.0.113.ge9739cdccc