Subject: [PATCH 0/7] Documentation fixes for v2.27.0-rc0

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 20:52:15 +0200

I've gone through

  doc-diff v2.26.0 v2.27.0-rc0

and identified a few misrenderings. Here's my attempt to address them.

Working on this, I also got to look at the new features in the upcoming
release from another angle -- looking good!

Martin Ågren (7):
  date-formats.txt: fix list continuation
  git-bugreport.txt: fix reference to strftime(3)
  git-commit-graph.txt: fix grammo
  git-commit-graph.txt: fix list rendering
  git-credential.txt: use list continuation
  git-sparse-checkout.txt: add missing '
  rev-list-options.txt

 Documentation/date-formats.txt        |  3 +--
 Documentation/git-bugreport.txt       |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-commit-graph.txt    |  3 ++-
 Documentation/git-credential.txt      | 16 +++++------
 Documentation/git-sparse-checkout.txt |  2 +-
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt    | 38 +++++++++++++--------------
 6 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0.rc0