Subject: [PATCH 0/2] checkout: learn the checkout.guess config variable

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 04:18:22 -0700

If a user does not wish to use DWIM behaviour, they must manually
specify git checkout --no-guess each time. Teach checkout and switch to
honour the checkout.guess config variable instead.

Denton Liu (2):
  Documentation/config/checkout: replace sq with backticks
  checkout: learn to respect checkout.guess

 Documentation/config/checkout.txt      | 21 +++++++----
 Documentation/git-checkout.txt         |  3 ++
 Documentation/git-switch.txt           |  3 ++
 builtin/checkout.c                     |  7 +++-
 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 15 ++++++--
 t/t2024-checkout-dwim.sh               | 11 ++++++
 t/t2060-switch.sh                      |  5 ++-
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.28.0.942.g77c4c6094c